Are you a hybrid marketing and analytical guru with mad SEO, SEM, and PPC skills? Are you an A/B testing rockstar who can systemically optimize websites, landing pages, and sales funnels? Can you leverage marketing automation and email systems to skyrocket conversion rates? Do you want to be help innovative startups and world-renowned brands create J-curve, hockey stick growth?
If you're ready to hit the ground running and launch groundbreaking digital campaigns from day one, we'd love to have you as our SEO + Digital Marketer (who we call a growth hacker).
As an integral member of our viral growth team, you'll use your creativity and expertise to drive views, clicks, shares, new users, downloads, and sales. You'll collaborate with a team of brilliant creative minds to dream up the most cutting-edge campaigns on behalf of PR Hacker and our clients. If you're eager to catapult your skill set to new heights with the fastest-growing PR company in the world, we want to hear from you.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs for both PR Hacker and external clients
- Develop Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs for fast-growing startups from leading incubators
- Execute targeted PPC campaigns with a heavy emphasis on Facebook and Instagram
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- A/B test client and internal landing pages for optimal effectiveness
- Develop marketing automation and eCRM campaigns on behalf of clients
- Optimize online sales lead scoring, nurturing, and conversion for client and internal sales initiatives
- Conduct technical audits of product launches and websites and make tactical recommendations to optimize performance
- Identify growth opportunities within marketing and PR initiatives
- Set and meet key performance indicators for digital campaigns
- Ensure all products and campaigns are optimized for search
- Analyze audience sentiment across social media networks
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media marketing
- Knowledge of advanced SEO, SEM, and digital lead generation tactics and tools
- Expert knowledge of Facebook ad targeting
- Expert knowledge of website optimization, with a focus on landing page conversation and A/B testing
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Location and Hours:
- This is a full-time position for those who wish to work remotely or relocate to San Francisco.
- For remote work, you will occasionally visit our San Francisco office for training sessions.
- Experience with SEO optimization on Wordpress using Yoast SEO and other tools
- Experience in UX design or graphic design
- Experience with Segment.io and other data warehousing tools
- Experience with Optimizely or other on-page optimization tool
- Google AdWords certification
- Experience with Customer.io, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, or other bulk email tool
About PR Hacker:
We’re not a traditional PR firm. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach. If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
At PR Hacker, we're also a close-knit family. Our San Francisco-based team of world-class writers, communicators, storytellers, data wranglers, and viral marketers feels like the early days of Facebook or Google... we're a rocket ship taking flight and we'd love to have you join us for the ride.